Friday, June 8, 2012

What to do if downtime occurs!

Hello Chobots,

Now, I know downtime on Chobots is occurring quite frequently and some times we may get a bit tired and bored, so I decided to have a bit of an adventure around my house and garden to find some activities that you may enjoy. (Note: The following pictures are of my own and not of google, if you do enjoy seeing my own pictures, comment!)

Here they are:

 Playing with some enjoyable toys!


 Looking at nature at a different perspective


Looking at a bird's nest!


Or just relaxing in the garden


So the above are just some of the activities that you can enjoy whilst the downtime is under going, I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions or concerns about what maintenance is or anything else you can do whilst it is under going. Comment and I will give a prompt answer.

Thank you for reading this post,


Have fun,

Smileguy


No comments:

Post a Comment